Thank you for your interest in Moonline services.
Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed in this material do not necessarily represent a reporting connection but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship. Where this material contemplates shareholder consideration of a local entity matter, responsibility for action remains with the local entity.
- Acceptance of terms
You accept these terms and conditions by using our website or signing up for an account. You must not use our website if you disagree with the whole or any part of these terms and conditions.
- The services that Moonline provide to User are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) and the entire content of this Agreement.
- Moonline reserve the right to update the T&Cs at any time without notice to User.
- User is responsible for all User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provision of this Agreement.
- User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s). Thus, you’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential.
- You’re also responsible for any account you have access to and any activity in such an account. You’ll immediately notify us of unauthorized access or use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords caused by or resulting from your negligence.
- We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only provide you with instructions on resetting your password.
- Moonline has the right to update any of your contact information in your account for billing and other purposes to be able to deliver its services to you. In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account, and when you access and use our services will remain complete and accurate.
- Moonline shall have the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its portal ( moonlinetravel.com ).
- You are recommended to review our Terms & Conditions frequently and/or whenever you wish to use our website & services. The most current and updated version of the T&Cs can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hypertext link at the bottom of our portal/website.
- Description of services
www.moonlinetravel.com is an online Travel and Tourism related portal dedicated to providing quality services to its partners/clients, such as tour/holiday packages, corporate travel and management services, events, hotel accommodation, air tickets, and cruises, car rental, transportation, etc.
The services, including updates, enhancements, and new features, are subject to the T&Cs.
- Hotel bookings
- The tariffs of the hotels are not guaranteed unless the booking is confirmed.
- For some destinations, local taxes can be paid at the hotel. The management of the hotel has the right to request at arrival the details of your credit card to guarantee the payment of any additional costs that can appear during your stay.
- Generally, the accommodation check-in is between 12.00 and 14.00.
- In case there is any no-show or a cancellation/amendment, a retention charge of a minimum of 1 (one) night’s applicable room rate, up to the cost of the entire booking will be levied. If you are not going to check-in on time, you should contact the hotel directly; in addition depending on the hotel policies, you may be charged a penalty.
- Moonline reserves the right to substitute other hotels other than those listed on the itinerary pages. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, including alternate hotels for additional departures on the same date, or hotel location changes within or outside itinerary cities, the hotel substituted will be of equivalent quality when available. No refunds are provided for hotel changes.
- Moonline can offer refundable and non-refundable hotel fares to its customers.
- If you choose a non-refundable fare, you have to pay the full price before the reservation is complete to get a voucher. If you choose a refundable fare, you have to pay the reservation price fully until the deadline shown in the reservation. If a reservation is not paid fully until the deadline, it will be cancelled automatically at 00.01 destination time on the date indicated in the deadline field. After the deadline or in case of non-refundable bookings cancelation, refunds are not possible, and the paid amount of the booking will be retained by the hotel.
- If the customer leaves a hotel early, he/she will be invoiced in full payment. Exceptions can be applied if the Customer advises the hotel and us about an early checkout and provides all justified reasons/documents for any possible discount and/or refund based on the hotel policy, and then the customer has to wait and accept the hotel’s final decision.
- Liability: It is hereby explicitly stated and understood that Moonline acts only as an intermediary in making arrangements for hotels, transportation or any other services. As such, Moonline is not liable for any personal injury, illness, property damage or other loss or expense of any nature whatsoever, arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of hotels, transportation company or other company or person, providing or rendering services reserved through Moonline.
- Hotel Categories/ local Classification and Star (*) Rating: Star rating is a general overview of hotel regarding the approximate level of facilities, services and amenities available. However, this rating might be different from one country to another. For example, a 5* Kuala-Lumpur hotel is not the same as a 5* Paris hotel. Moonline do not take the responsibility of the hotel categories and star (*) ratings since these have been provided to us and we accept and offer them as they are.
- Resort Fees: Some Hotels in particular countries charge a “resort fee” typically between $10 to $20 or other amount per night and per room and are directly paid to the hotel. This is regulated and implemented by related law by the concerned government and Moonline has no control over these charges.
- Flight tickets
- Once a flight ticket is booked, customers will receive from Moonline information regarding its conditions, restrictions and rules (established by the airline company, not by our travel agency). It is the user’s responsibility to read the conditions and policies of the airlines they are traveling with. Moonline will not be held liable for the user’s negligence.
- Moonline is not responsible for any airline rates and rules’ modifications.
- Passengers must arrive at the airport at least two hours before departure for international flights and a minimum of one hour and a half before departure for internal flights.
- Once the flight ticket has been issued Moonline will not assume any liability whatsoever for any changes or for flights which are cancelled, missed or not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the airlines.
- The airlines reserve the right to cancel a flight or modify its schedule. Therefore, passengers may request reimbursements directly from the air company. In such cases, Moonline will also assist its customers as much as airline rules & regulations allow such intervention.
- The customer shall bear full responsibility for preparing all necessary travel documents, guarantee correctness and completeness of the documents needed for departure and arrival, as well as for the transit flight throughout the route, and the possession of necessary visas, valid passports, powers of attorney and other necessary documents. Moonline shall not be liable for passenger’s ignorance or non-observance of all necessary requirements of departure and arrival countries including meeting all health requirements. Before purchasing tickets and beginning travel, it is necessary to verify possession of all documents and visas needed for the trip. For more detailed information, visit the website: http://www.iatatravelcentre.com and read the information on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country you want to visit.
- Reconfirmation of the return flight must be made within 72 hours before a flight; otherwise, the flight booking may be cancelled.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to check the luggage information of any airline they are traveling with. Different airlines have different policies. Moonline will not be liable for the negligence of any passengers failing to check this information.
- To travel with a pet, passengers must make a reservation and have a confirmation from the air company. Moonline will not be liable for passengers failing to check what is required to travel with a pet.”
- Only small quantities of liquids (for personal use: water, soap, body lotion, perfume, shower gel, toothpaste, mascara) must be included in hand luggage (maximum 100 ml/piece).
- Moonline is not responsible for the cancelation of a flight, change of departure time, baggage loss, airplane delays, and breach of the airline’s obligations. Passenger should contact the airline if any of these do occur.
- We cannot reserve low-cost airline tickets as those tickets have to be purchased right away. The option to reserve is not available for those types of tickets due to the policy of low-cost airlines. The same rules apply for non-refundable hotel reservations.
- Low-cost airline tickets are non-refundable. The option to change the date of departure, flight time, flight route, passenger names and other information about the passengers is available at an additional charge according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies. If an airline company provides online registration, the passenger is obliged to check-in online for the flight according to the Terms & Conditions of that airline company; otherwise, the passenger may be charged an additional check-in fee at the airport of departure.
- Group tours
- Moonline reserve the right to substitute itineraries due to conditions beyond its control. In such cases, we will do everything possible to ensure the locations visited, the excursions taken and the hotels offered are similar to the ones originally planned.
- Moonline is not responsible for the flight schedule changes.
- Moonline is not responsible if the authorities from the airport or customs of the country you visit refuse the tourist’s boarding or for the loss of the luggage.
- International travel
Although most travel to international destinations is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risks than others. We urge you to review and evaluate travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the government and the aviation administration before booking travel to international destinations.
- Special Requests
Please advise us of any special requests prior to making your booking. Where possible, we endeavor to meet or arrange any such request. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on is not a confirmation that the request will be met. All special requests are subject to availability and must be in writing, no requests will be accepted over the phone.
- User conduct
Moonline portal contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other business proprietary information, including text, software, photos, videos, graphics and the entire content of www.moonlinetravel.com, which are copyrighted as collective work and property of Moonline.
User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
- Member account, password and security
If any Moonlinetravel.com services require User to open an account, User must complete the registration process for Login by providing with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name and protect them. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account.
User agrees to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other security breach. Moonline will not be liable for any loss that User may incur due to someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Moonline or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password to harm our portal. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the account holder’s permission.
The User authorizes Moonline to contact him/her from time to time with offers on various services through direct emails, telephone calls, Short Messaging Services (SMS) or any other medium.
- Limitations of liabilities
As a result of using our website (s)/portal (s) and its application/features, we will not be liable to you in respect of any:
- Losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- Loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings;
- Loss of management time or office time;
- Loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- Any losses arising out of any acts or omissions of any hosting services provider, payment services provider or other third party services provider;
- Business losses or damage of any nature.
- Website availability
From time to time, the website or features will be unavailable. Such unavailability may result from defects in the website software, scheduled or emergency maintenance procedures, or failures of third-party service providers.
We do not commit to ensuring that the website will be available at any particular time.
Furthermore, we do not commit to ensuring that the website will continue to be published in the future.
- Third-party websites
- Reservation, Purchase and Payment
First of all, you as a user should be at least 18 years of age and/or possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement for using our website in accordance with all the terms and conditions herein and applicable laws of his/her country. You are accountable for any bookings made by persons under your direction or control. You should also warrant that all information supplied by you, on your behalf, or by family members or others in using the website is true and accurate. Any exploratory, false, or fraudulent reservation/booking is prohibited without limitation. Moonline are not liable for any user providing false and fraudulent information.
A reservation is not completed until booked/confirmed/ticketed. We are not responsible for any transaction that has been declined or not reached us on time for any reason, nor are we responsible for any fare changes or other charges that may occur during our verification process.
- Cancellation and Refund
All such bookings where the cancellation may be permitted must be cancelled prior to the scheduled departure time and their use. We cannot provide a specific time for how long it may take for such requested refund to be processed and completed. When we receive your cancellation request, we will work with the related supplier (s), such as airlines and hotels, to generate a waiver based on each supplier’s rules and notify you of the supplier’s decision. Our services fees associated with the original travel reservation or booking are not refundable. Moonline will not be liable for any cancellation fees incurred by the customer as a result of wanting to cancel a service.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Our Team and we aren’t responsible for the behavior of any third parties, linked websites, or other Members.
Should any provision of this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal for whatever reason, such provision(s) shall be edited/altered or removed to correspond to the applicable laws; provided, however, that the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unaffected thereby and shall continue to be valid and enforceable
- Force Majeure- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Moonline will not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, war, riot, embargoes, strikes/demonstrations, airline hijackings, acts of civil or military authorities, an act of terrorism, fire, floods, accidents, power failure, network failure, failures of third-party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications).
Moonline has the right to terminate User’s account in the event of any misconduct by User or in the event of any breach of this Agreement, at its sole discretion.
- Disputes Resolution
Our mission is always to have satisfied customers; thus, customer satisfaction is the foundation of our fast growth and success. Therefore, if a dispute arises between you and us, our goal will be to resolve the dispute quickly, fairly and cost-effectively. All disputes should be settled in good faith through negotiations between the parties. In case of failure to reach a settlement, the dispute will be subject to an arbitration mutually agreed upon by Moonline and the customer.
When You complete the booking online, you must check and make sure all the details on the booking such as but not limited to (hotel address, hotel info, city and country details etc.) are correct. In failure to do so, you will be liable for paying any extra fees or damages.
If you do not fully understand these Terms and Conditions, please do not “Accept” but, please do contact Us for clarification.
Use of the Moonline website is subject to your acceptance of Our terms and conditions. If You do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using the website as using our website constitutes to acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and binding you to its entire content.